Property Listings: Archived Listings
190 Resource Drive, Fernley, NV
Built in 2002, this 183,435 Sq. Ft. plastics manufacturing plant located in Fernley, Nevada is on 10.94 acres and can be modified for distribution use. The property is rail servable from adjacent, separate (vacant) land and can be expanded to 600,000 square feet on the adjacent land as well. This property has nine extra large drive-in doors as well as large power and gas services and a large air scrubber is in place and available.
• Large drive-in doors allow easy truck access into the facility.
• The adjacent vacant land provides the access to rail service and the potential to expand the building to 600,000 sq. ft.
• Upgraded fire sprinklers allow higher racking of products and goods.
• The M-1 Zoning allows all industrial uses.
• Hazardous Materials Rooms allows for chemical containment.
• Recent Phase 1 done on the property - certified environmentally clean.
• 4 Docks with Levelers, 9 Drive-In Doors
• .33/3000 & .45/2500 Sprinkler Ratings
• 7 Cambridge Heaters
• 400 Watt Metal Halide Lighting
• 50x50' Column Spacing
• 26.5' Eave (24.5' at Speed Bay)
• 4000A /480V Power
• Dimensions: 410 x 440'
• Parking for 150 Cars + Trailer Parking
• Lyon County APN: 021-261-29
• Zoned M-I (All Industrial)
• Warehouse Heating System
• Paint & Curing Booths
• Wash bays, hazardous material storage rooms, resin storage tanks, resin mixing room, lab rooms and maintenance rooms
5,800 square feet of main offices and 4,350 square feet of shop offices.
Description of Area & Map
Fernley, NV is a short 30 minutes east of Reno, NV directly on I -80, the main national E-W southern freeway arterial. This location has overnight truck delivery to almost all points in the 11 western states. The area boasts a plentiful workforce and is an excellent location for a western operations facility.
All information should be independently verified by the recipient.