Property Listings: Archived Listings
760 E. Glendale Avenue, Sparks, Nevada
- Zoned for retail showroom and warehouse use
- Cross docked
- Large truck court for easy manueverability
- Immediate access to E. Glendale Avenue and proximate to Interstate 80 and bus route
Business Friendly Environment for Coporate Users
The Tax Foundation ranked Nevada as the third most business-friendly state due to its favorable tax climate, which includes no corporate income taxes, inventory taxes, unitary taxes, estate and/or gift taxes, franchise taxes, inheritance taxes or special intangible taxes.
- $0.55 PSF/mo. NNN
- Estimated OPEX: $0.09 PSF/mo.
- 8,976 square feet
- 272 square feet office
- 4 dock high doors (8x8')
- 1-25' portable steel door ramp (30,000 lb. capacity) available
- 44x22' column spacing
- 25' clear height
- .33/3000 sprinklers
- 400A /208V 3-phase power
- T-5 lighting
- Natural gas warehouse heating
- Available September 15, 2017
272 square foot office
Description of Area & Map
- Centrally located in the Reno/Sparks Industrial area
- High visibility location from both Interstate 80 and E. Glendale Avenue
- Close to main arterials, Interstate 80 and Interstate 580/US 395
- On bus route and close to labor pool
Strategic Centralized Logistics Hub
The Reno/Sparks industrial market is strategically located at the epicenter of the western United States, providing a convenient point of distribution for truck, rail and air services. The Reno/Sparks location allows for overnight delivery to the majority of th eleven western United States (53 million people) and two-day delivery to over 63 million people via truck and rail freight shipping.
All information should be independently verified by the recipient.