Property Listings: Industrial For Lease
52,972 SF Industrial Facility - Airport Submarket1185 South Rock Boulevard, Reno, NV
- Massive parking areas; 200+ car parking spaces + 20 power unit spaces
- Abundance of drive-in access
- Fenced security
- Excellent location - close to freeways
- Large truck courts
- +52,972 sq. ft.
- +3,715 sq. ft. office
- 13 dock high doors with seals and EOD levelers
- 6 drive-in doors
- ESFR fire supression system
- 1000A /480V electrical
- Open column spacing
- 24' eave height
- Cambridge warehouse heating
- Over 200 car parking spaces
- 20 power unit spaces
- T-8 lighting in warehouse
- Zoned Mixed-Use (MURT)
- NNN Estimate: $0.1320 psf/mo.
3,715 square foot office
Description of Area & Map
- Located in the highly desirable Airport submarket of the Reno/Sparks industrial real estate market
- Located on three (3) major thoroughfares, McCarran Boulevard, Rock Boulevard and Longley Lane
- Close proximity to the Reno-Tahoe International Airport
- On bus route and close to labor pool
Business Friendly Environment for Corporate Users
The Tax Foundation ranked Nevada as the third most business-friendly state due to its favorable tax climate, which includes no corporate income taxes, personal income taxes, inventory taxes, unitary taxes, estate and/or gift taxes, franchise taxes, inheritance taxes or special intangible taxes.
Strategic Centralized Logistics Hub
strategically located at the epicenter of the western United States, providing a convenient point of distribution for truck, rail and air services. The Reno/Sparks location allows for overnight delivery to the majority of the eleven western states (53 million people) and two-day delivery to over 63 million people via truck and rail freight shipping.
All information should be independently verified by the recipient.