Property Listings: Industrial For Lease
292,500 SF Industrial Warehouse for Sublease6650 Echo Avenue, Suite 101, Reno, NV
292,500 sq. ft. industrial sublease with existing racking available. Located in a professionally managed and maintained industrial park with modern class "A" amenities.
- 292,500 sq. ft. divisible to 195,000 SF and 97,500 SF
- OPEX: $0.075 PSF/mo.
- 4,165 SF main office + 1,135 SF shipping office
- Two (2) sets of warehouse restrooms
- Thirty-five (35) dock doors with levelers; ability to add 11 additional dock doors
- Four (4) drive-in doors (12x14')
- 30' clear height
- T-5 lighting with motion sensors
- 171 car parking spaces + dedicated trailer parking
- Cambridge warehouse heaters
- Skylights (4' x 8')
- ESFR sprinkler system
- Column spacing: 50' x 50'
- 2400A /480V 3-phase power
- Concrete tilt-up construction; built in 2005
- Sublease through 2019
4,165 square foot main office + 1,135 square foot warehouse shipping office
Description of Area & Map
North Valleys submarket is home to national distributors and warehouse users such as Amazon, Petco, Sherwin Williams, Clorox and Urban Outfitters. The area boasts a plentiful workforce and is located on the bus route and minutes from US-395 (the main northsouth arterial in northern Nevada) making it an excellent location for a western operations facility.
Business Friendly Environment for Corporate Users
The Tax Foundation ranked Nevada as the third most business-friendly state due to its favorable tax limate, which includes no corporate income taxes, personal income taxes, inventory taxes, unitary taxes, estate
and/or gift taxes, franchise taxes, inheritance taxes or special intangible taxes.
Strategic Centralized Logistics Hub
The Reno/Sparks industrial market is strategically located at the epicenter of the western United States, providing a convenient point of distribution for truck, rail and air services. The Reno/Sparks location allows
for overnight delivery to the majority of the eleven western states (53 million people) and two-day delivery to over 63 million people via truck and rail freight shipping.
All information should be independently verified by the recipient.